Frequently Asked Questions
- Facilitating the patient’s transition from hospital to home.
- Encourage safe and cost effective delivery of care.
- Returning a patient to their optimum level of health.
- To help home health aides and families to meet the needs of each individual patient.
- Provide high quality care and the personal touch and support that each patient deserves.
- Providing continuity of care individualized to each patient with excellent communication.
Awarded a Best Place to Work!
OakMed Home Nursing and Rehabilitative Services has been declared a "Best Workplace" for Healthcare by the State of Michigan and a "Top Workplace" by the Detroit Free Press.
Over 3,700 companies applied and were surveyed to become a 2021-2022 Detroit Free Press Best Workplace and just 175 companies were chosen, but AmeriCare Medical and its subsidiaries was the ONLY Complete Home Healthcare Company to receive the honor.
For more information on careers, or to see available openings, click the button below.
Why Choose Us
Our Beaumont Hospital Liaisons
“Be assured OakMed Home Nursing and Rehabilitation is committed to taking all precautions possible to protect our staff and clients amid the coronavirus pandemic.”
Greg Jamian, Managing Partner
Join Our Community
Getting quality Home Care with OakMed is easier than ever. Let us treat your loved ones like family!