“Be assured OakMed Home Nursing and Rehabilitation is committed to taking all precautions possible to protect our staff and clients amid the coronavirus pandemic.”
Greg Jamian, Managing Partner
Frequently Asked Questions
- Facilitating the patient’s transition from hospital to home.
- Encourage safe and cost effective delivery of care.
- Returning a patient to their optimum level of health.
- To help home health aides and families to meet the needs of each individual patient.
- Provide high quality care and the personal touch and support that each patient deserves.
- Providing continuity of care individualized to each patient with excellent communication.
Awarded a Best Place to Work!
OakMed Home Nursing and Rehabilitative Services has been declared by the State of Michigan a “Best Workplace” for Healthcare.
For more information on careers, or to see available openings, click the button below.
Why Choose Us
Our Beaumont Hospital Liaisons
Join Our Community
Getting quality Home Care with OakMed is easier than ever. Let us treat your loved ones like family!